The City of London offers free Bikeability courses or Family cycle skills sessions to all residents, employees and students within the borough. These sessions are delivered by our partners at Islington Council.
Bikeability is the Government-recognised national standard for cycle safety, aiming to improve cycle skills for all. Our cycle training is delivered by qualified instructors and there are a range of courses on offer to suit all ages and abilities.
To find out more about our Bikeability and cycle skills sessions and make a booking, please click the relevant link below.
- You are a teacher booking a Bikeability Level 1 course (usually for Year 3 or 4).
- You are a teacher booking a Bikeability Level 2 course (usually for Year 5 or 6).
- You are a teacher booking a Bikeability Level 3 course (usually for Year 7 and older).
- You are a parent/carer booking a place for a child on a holiday Bikeability course (for a child aged 5-12).
- You are a parent/carer enquiring about a Family cycle skills session (for an adult and a child aged 5-17).
- You are a parent/carer enquiring about an Independent cycle skills session (for young people aged 11-17).
- You are an adult who wants to book a place on a beginners group course (aged 18+).