Transport for London
- Cycle Hire Scheme, Free Cycling Maps of London and Journey Planner, https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/cycling/
- Cycle Surgery – Retail Unit 1, 200 Pentonville Road, N1 9JP, 020 7713 1312, http://www.cyclesurgery.com [All Cycle Surgery stores closed from 23 March]
- Finsbury Cycles – 185 Seven Sisters Road, N4 3NS, 020 7263 0007, http://finsburycycles.co.uk [Open daily 10-3, Closed Wednesdays and Sundays. Appointments only: one person at a time]
- Micycle – 47 Barnsbury Street, N1 1TP, 020 7684 0671, http://www.micycle.org.uk [Variable opening hours – call ahead to check]
- Velorution – 123 Essex Rd, N1 2SN, 020 7637 4004, http://www.velorution.com/ [Open by appointment only – call ahead]
- Pedal Pedlar – http://www.pedalpedlar.co.uk [Closed] , ,
- East Central Cycles – 18 Exmouth Market, EC1 4QE, 020 7837 0651 – http://www.eastcentralcycles.co.uk [Open Mon-Sat, 25% off for NHS workers]
- Sargent & Co – 74 Mountgrove Road, N5 2LT, 020 7359 7642 – http://sargentandco.com [Closed]
- Vintagehaus Cycles – Regent Studios, 1 Thane Villas, N7 7PH, 07786 540911 – https://www.vintagehausbicycles.co.uk/
Cafe-bar and bike repairs
- Look Mum, No Hands! 49 Old St, EC1V 9HX, 020 7253 1025, http://www.lookmumnohands.com [Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details]
- Micycle – 47 Barnsbury Street, N1 1TP, 020 7684 0671, http://www.micycle.org.uk – free open access workshop all week. Plus run paid for maintenance courses.
- Look Mum, No Hands! 49 Old St, EC1V 9HX, 020 7253 1025, http://www.lookmumnohands.com Monthly workshops on basic skills.
- London Bike Kitchen – 28 Whitmore Road, N1 5QA, 020 8127 3808 – http://lbk.org.uk See COVID-19 details at https://lbk.org.uk/pages/covid-19-update
- Cycle Touring Club (CTC) Central London – http://www.centrallondonctc.org.uk All-day cycle rides for all abilities.
- Cycle Islington (formerly ICAG) – http://cycleislington.uk/ The Islington branch of the LCC http://www.lcc.org.uk
- Cycling UK – http://www.cyclinguk.org Promoting all forms of cycling, protecting the interests of existing and would-be cyclists, and inspiring people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to discover the joys of cycling.
All ability cycling
- Visit http://www.allinislington.org.uk/sport/cycling/ for more details of the all ability cycling sessions offered in Islington.
- Islington Cycling Club – http://www.islington.cc An inclusive local club offering cycle sport for all. Formed in 2013 and quickly attracted more than 550 members. A wide range of rides at different ability levels, including nine weekly club rides, training rides and several club and open events.
- Finsbury Park CC – http://www.finsburyparkcc.org For keen cyclists looking to take part in road racing, time trials and track, plus weekend club rides.
- London Phoenix CC – http://www.londonphoenix.co.uk London-based cyclists, who get together for races and training.
- Haggerston Park BMX Track – Audrey Street, off Goldsmith’s Row, E2 8QH http://www.hackney.gov.uk/cp-haggerston.htm email@example.com
- Herne Hill Velodrome – Burbage Road, London SE24 9HE – firstname.lastname@example.org – http://www.hernehillvelodrome.com
- Lee Valley Velopark (London 2012 venue) – http://queenelizabetholympicpark.co.uk/the-park/venues/lee-valley-velopark
- The Trax Club – http://www.thetrax.co.uk
- The Lordship Loop – 391m ‘pump track’ mountain biking trail. Lordship Recreation Grounds, Lordship Lane http://http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=532553&Y=190032&A=Y&Z=110